Search This Blog

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Introduction

Hello guys, its my first post and I thought I should tell you a bit about the purpose of this blog before starting the tutorial.

Well, basically this blog is for those who wish to be a web developer but had taken the wrong path (i.e. getting a degree in other unrelated field like me) or those who want to be a web developer but don't know where to start. Though I couldn't guarantee that you will be getting a job as web developer by following my blog, I can at least teach you some of the skills you will need to get a hired (at least for those in Malaysia).

Before we get started with the tutorial, let me clarify a few things. First, in this tutorial, I will only be covering the important part of HTML and CSS. As for other things like Javascript, SEO etc, I''ll try to include them in my tutorial if I can. secondly, I'm not a professional web developer yet (still a student) so all I could do is teach you basic skills that all web developer needs. 

As far as I know, web developer is divided into 3 major category:
  •  Front-end Developer - They works with HTML, CSS and JavaScript along with some libraries like JQuery and frameworks like Bootstrap. These people are responsible for creating everything you can see on your browser. All the interface, font size, font color, background color, image etc.
  • Back-end Developer - They works with server-side language like PHP, C# etc. These people are responsible for data and system management (things you couldn't see on the browser. i.e storing your personal information for your email, comparing the password you type with your email password or making web application etc).
  • Full-stack Developer - They are the combination of Front-end developer and Back-end developer.
You can choose whichever path you want to take and research them. But no worries, everything I will cover in this tutorials are the things that you have to learnt no matter which path you want to follow. So, for now just relax and enjoy my tutorial. That's all for now, I'll be updating my first tutorial on HTML soon.

By the way, I'll be following the Back-end path. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment